Shop Unique L.A. December 3-4
Unique L.A. is the largest independent design show in the country, with goods by over 325 hand-selected designers and artists. This two-day shopping event is a great time to find interesting gifts for everyone your list.
When: December 3-4, 11am-6pm both days
Where: The California Market Center (110 East Ninth Street, LA, CA 90079)
Cost: $10 (kids 12 and under are free), 10% of ticket sales go to Unique L.A.’s non-profit partner 826LA
$10 admission includes:
• An exclusive, collectible cotton tote bag (each show features a tote designed by a guest artist)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days + Unique L.A.’s printed Vendor Directory & Mini Magazine
• Free drinks! (Holiday Punch featuring Sailor Jerry Rum, Blackstar Beer, The Naked Grape wine, IZZE, Honest Tea, GT’s Kombucha)
• Free DIY workshops + crafts by The Urban Craft Center, L.A. Zine Fest and the Craft and Folk Art Museum
• Free portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Photo Booth
• Access to Amoeba’s rockin’ downtown Pop-Up Shop – exclusive just for Unique L.A.
• Two different cafe areas so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a treat